LTL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LTL Forum

Members of the Larger Than Life Alliance - ogame.org

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.

Go down 
+9
ChucktfNorris
kippy
Sgt Dave
mathfreak
akc
pappasadrian
igor1911
The_Disciple
Captain Obvious
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
agbag

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Application   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 4 EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011, 10:43 am

Very Happy Hi my name is David....

I wanna apply your alliance. I'm a friend of juwelmonk and minenpfleger.... so i ask you to accept my application
Back to top Go down
DavidRic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 3:50 am

It's DavidRicardo, just came by to say hi, and to say I hope all of you are doing well.

Sincerely,
DavidRicardo.
Back to top Go down
kippy
Bartender
Bartender
kippy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2011, 5:09 am

Hello David...nice that you stopped by. Hope you're well. How's your book coming along?
Back to top Go down
DavidRic

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 4 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2011, 3:34 am

Quite well Kippy, thank you for asking. I've finished the first part.
Back to top Go down
T€rndrop

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 4 EmptyFri 08 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

hello LTL Smile

I don't know how many of you that remember me, but I have earlier played U35.org in LTL, but quitted ogame and gave my acc to someone in LTL, how are you doing? Smile, I have created a new U35.org account... Only 11 points, but would like to join LTL again if possible Smile

//Terndrop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LTL Forum :: OGame - LTL Non-Member Area :: General-
Jump to: