LTL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LTL Forum

Members of the Larger Than Life Alliance - ogame.org

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.

Go down 
+9
ChucktfNorris
kippy
Sgt Dave
mathfreak
akc
pappasadrian
igor1911
The_Disciple
Captain Obvious
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyThu 01 May 2008, 8:35 am

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) ogame.org discussion forum.  Enjoy your stay.

We represent members of the LTL and ALTL alliances of Universes 30, 35 and Yakini.

For non-alliance members, this is the place to speak about diplomacy issues.  All we ask is that you are respectful in your commentary.

Thank you.  Cheers!

Last edited by Captain Obvious on Mon 02 Jun 2014, 3:11 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Watersea

PostSubject: Alliance merge   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 9:45 pm

M_of_D has recently merged with WoK, and we previously had an alliance with LTL on Universe 22. This has changed since we are now under the jurisdiction of WoK. If you wish to continue the alliance, you will need to contact Thor, who is the leader of WoK and talk about it with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 10:12 pm

ok, THX for letting us know, i'll get straight on it... put in a gd word for us Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 10:18 pm

When i say straight on it i mean straight on it...!!!
just sent this message to him...

Hello, ur the leader of Wok right...?

hi, i come to u representing LTL alliance...

reciently, M_of_D members, merged with wok, previously we had an ally with them, and both us and them, wish to continue it if at all possible...
I understand that u have delt very little with LTL, but we make the grade, with most members now bein over 200k points, and 2 players now in the top 300
all i ask is that u consider creating a ally with us, as we do not wish to lose our friends as allies...

XD A LA SIB
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 11:57 pm

Thanks Watersea for visiting our forum. I hope you enjoy your stay and don't forget to pickup your complimentary mint. Smile

I hope LTL can remain allies with M_of_D no matter what name you may take on.
Back to top Go down
Waters

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyWed 28 May 2008, 8:48 pm

So do we, thanks Sib.

Oh, and thanks for the mint.

cat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyWed 28 May 2008, 9:00 pm

i'm not sib, but a tribute to him, I'm Death XD

and a few messages from Thor

Well, I have just posted the question on our forum and have sent out a circ. Until we have decided it's gaming as usual. And getting your fleet crashed is the defender own fault. Proper fleetsaving is a must in this game. If you don't want to do it you will learn it the hard way.

But don't be to hasty drawing conclusions.

Thor

and

It will take some time. At least a week for the vote. So please be patient.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiryu

PostSubject: absence   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 5:22 pm

Hey everyone...

Sorry i was offline and not playing for quite a while withou informing anyone.. some urgent family matters turned up

I would really appreciate it if you were to allow me to rejoin?

thanks, Yoshiryu
Back to top Go down
The_Disciple
Thirdwheel
Thirdwheel
The_Disciple

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 6:04 pm

Thanks for getting in touch, these things happen to us all.

You used our forum and show good enthusiasm, welcome back!
Back to top Go down
mokomoko

PostSubject: please join!   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyFri 10 Jul 2009, 8:41 am

Please join thanks
Back to top Go down
jgutgsel

PostSubject: cant login   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 5:20 pm

hey captain can you reactivate my password i cannot login
Back to top Go down
igor1911
Bartender
Bartender
igor1911

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:19 pm

jgutgsel wrote:

i'll will be solved soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 7:13 pm

jgutgsel wrote:
done.
Back to top Go down
igor1911
Bartender
Bartender
igor1911

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 8:42 pm

Captain Obvious wrote:
jgutgsel wrote:
done.

i also did it Laughing
Back to top Go down
pappasad

PostSubject: old player   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

hello everyone!
i am very happy to see that LTL still exists!
I would like to ask to rejoin the alliance in uni. 22
however, i have a request.
if there is an available inactive account, it would be greatly appreciated, so that i wont have to start over again...

CV

former player at uni. 22 (pappasadrian)
one of the first members of LTL @ uni. 22
former co-leader of LTL @ uni. 22
former founder and leader of LTL wing @ uni.22
first creator and admin of the LTL forums
the LagerThanLife logo that is still being used today is my creation
real-life friend with sib, the founder of LTL
currently playing on uni. 43
Back to top Go down
pappasad

PostSubject: old player   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:06 pm

PS:
1) my old uni.22 account was given away, I dont remember to whom...
2) email: pappasadrian(at)gmail com
Back to top Go down
igor1911
Bartender
Bartender
igor1911

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:17 pm

hey mate Smile

it's always good to have some old member back Smile but, unfortunately, we don't have any free accounts in uni22... :/

i suggest you ask on ogame.board, maybe you can get something and we can push you, or you can start from beginning Razz

anyway, we're also in uni40 now Smile join us there, it's double speed universe so you will make some easy progress Smile
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:19 pm

Pappas!! Welcome back old friend! You'll remember me under my old U22 nick of "Chericyl".

So you're looking for a comeback, huh? Awesome!! I'll contact you by email.
Back to top Go down
pappasad

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:33 pm

wow, thanks for the quick reply.

thanks for the suggestion to play @ uni 40, but I am emotionally bond with 22, that is why i'd like to play there...
ill ask in the boards, hopefully ill find something
Ill offer an account ranked 892 atm as an exchange, and see what ill get...

however, my time is somehow limited, I cannot be an active fleeter
no worries though, turtle is fine for me. slow and steady progress.
as long as there are vacancies in the aliance, ill manage to join, one way or another.
Razz

please let me know if anything occurs

Very Happy ... or even better XD
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 11:35 pm

I sent you an email just a minute ago.

and there is always vacancy in LTL for you.
Back to top Go down
igor1911
Bartender
Bartender
igor1911

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 12:07 am

well if chericyl says so... Razz

joke ofc, we accept all active players who want and can help our alliance Smile

btw chericyl look at uni22 nominations pls, we're nominated for best alliance progress, and best alliance overall!

imo, right now only Exiles, FnM and RAGE are stronger than us, and it will be hard to take them down, but we can do it 2010! Wink
Back to top Go down
pappasadrian
Reject
Reject

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 8:24 am

igor1911 wrote:
well if chericyl says so... Razz

joke ofc, we accept all active players who want and can help our alliance Smile

btw chericyl look at uni22 nominations pls, we're nominated for best alliance progress, and best alliance overall!

imo, right now only Exiles, FnM and RAGE are stronger than us, and it will be hard to take them down, but we can do it 2010! Wink

!!
now i am stunned
Razz
Back to top Go down
Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 5:01 pm

For some reason i am unable to access the forum... did by chance my account get deactivated?

Zenith6996
Back to top Go down
igor1911
Bartender
Bartender
igor1911

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 5:29 pm

Zenith wrote:
For some reason i am unable to access the forum... did by chance my account get deactivated?

Zenith6996

well, your account isn't active Smile

it's not deleted, but it's inactive cuz you're not in aLTL / LTL anymore...sorry, but it's LTL policy, we all like you and we trust you, but we can't go against the rules...

btw Merry Christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. EmptyThu 24 Dec 2009, 8:33 pm

well i was going to post a CR in the Electra section ... but i guess not nemore

have a Merry Christmas all!
or what ever other holiday you celebrate! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LTL Forum :: OGame - LTL Non-Member Area :: General-
Jump to: