LTL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LTL Forum

Members of the Larger Than Life Alliance - ogame.org

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.

Go down 
+9
ChucktfNorris
kippy
Sgt Dave
mathfreak
akc
pappasadrian
igor1911
The_Disciple
Captain Obvious
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dj

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:16 pm

blah 35 is full
Back to top Go down
kippy
Bartender
Bartender
kippy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:27 pm

Well, come back to 40 then...it's 2x....or keep trying at server reset time when inactives are deleted

Electra is 4x but LTL/ALTL is not there.
Back to top Go down
dj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

yaaaaayy uni 40 here i come \o/
Back to top Go down
dj

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm

oh wow they updated it to the new one...
Back to top Go down
Ca|dazar

PostSubject: net issues   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 4:37 pm

meh, net issues...

im back in uni40,

uni35 full? odd, it let me join uni35 this morning
Back to top Go down
griever

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 5:20 am

Whats up? I tried signing up on here like two weeks ago and spoke to captain obvious. If you guys would allow me here at a diplomatic status, that would be nice. I am in no way here to start trouble, or any kind of an argument. My only objectives in coming here are positive, I would appreciate a validation/response to my request.

In game (U35) I am griever329
Back to top Go down
F.A. Hayek
Fashionista
Fashionista
F.A. Hayek

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 2:46 am

We're thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
OOL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 8:40 pm

This probably definately shouldn't go here, but DW

can some1 look up my old account, and send me the notes that made on it please? some of them actually had nothing to do with the game, i just put them there coz it was convenient at the time :L

Thanks =D

BTW
it's XD A LA SIB

if they aren't there anymore or you can't get them DW, but if you can, much appriciated =]
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 8:50 pm

will work on that for you XD.
Back to top Go down
OOL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptySat 01 Jan 2011, 8:59 pm

Cheers =D
Back to top Go down
OOL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

i'm guessing where ever my account is now, it's not all that active Razz :L
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 9:51 pm

no word back yet.
Back to top Go down
OOL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 11:50 pm

always most the most anoying thing about this game, waiting for some1 to reply :L
well i'll keep checking this space for any news Razz

and by checking, i might well mean spamming, i haven't decided yet haha
Back to top Go down
kippy
Bartender
Bartender
kippy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 11:58 pm

LOL...I really miss your spam!
Back to top Go down
OOL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyTue 04 Jan 2011, 12:29 am

Who wouldn't =D
Back to top Go down
OOL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

well, i'm glad you gave my account to some1 so active and good at communicating XD
lmao
Back to top Go down
OOL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

All hail the stupidity that is ogame, they sent me an e-mail, saying e-mail on my account had changed, and a link to change it bk, i clicked the link (not to change it bk, out of curiosity :L and behold, it was just a link to my account old account, so i stole the notes i wanted, then left forever =D

Glorious =D
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jan 2011, 10:34 pm

thief!! take care XD. see you on FB.
Back to top Go down
OOL

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jan 2011, 12:37 am

Cheers =D i'll no doubt spam you up again at some point :L
Back to top Go down
source
Reject
Reject

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jan 2011, 5:25 am

thnx i hope we iil acheive larger things dan life may be we can become demigods in IO
all D best for all.
Back to top Go down
vPro-bye

PostSubject: Thanks alot.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 7:33 pm

Thanks alot, LTL , for our short time. You are such a great alliance and i wish you the best in the future.
Please note, in case you need my help, contact me, or Viper. He can redirect the message Smile

Ex-member. vPro
Back to top Go down
Zenith

PostSubject: I'M BACK!!!!   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 4:22 pm

Hey all out there in LTL/aLTL

Im back in Electra, and i know that LTL isnt there anymore, i was stopping by to see if ne1 who may still be in Electra would like to send me a buddy request What a Face

also any1 who may not have an alliance there i have started up one in Electra if any1 would like to join. (SiCK),

also if you are looking for a gaming community to join outside of OGame, SiCK also has the CoD series, Battlefield Bad Company 2, and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for XBox 360 covered, and Diablo II for the PC.

Again I just stopped by to say hello, but might as well put out the word of the SiCKness as well lol
Miss you all!!!
SiCKxZenithx (formerly Zenith6996)
Back to top Go down
Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Feb 2011, 4:24 pm

sorry about the double post.

forgot your guest section doesnt allow links, our website for the SiCKness Gaming Community is

SiCKxZenithx
Back to top Go down
griever3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyMon 21 Mar 2011, 5:12 pm

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I was just trying to see if I could get in touch with DavidRicado and see if there is anything I can do to help him clear up that misunderstanding going on, while at the same time letting you guys know in the current situation if you need my personal help to send me a message ingame: griever329 for any ACS help any LTL member may need

my email is griever329@yahoo.com for you David if you can get in contact with me
Back to top Go down
Zenith

PostSubject: ReActivation   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 3:47 pm

my Account requires ReActivation by an Admin... please reactivate it... please and Thank You

SiCKxZenithx
(formerly Zenith6996)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LTL Forum :: OGame - LTL Non-Member Area :: General-
Jump to: