LTL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LTL Forum

Members of the Larger Than Life Alliance - ogame.org

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.

Go down 
+9
ChucktfNorris
kippy
Sgt Dave
mathfreak
akc
pappasadrian
igor1911
The_Disciple
Captain Obvious
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
akc
Reject
Reject
akc

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:18 pm

Hello everybody I am akc in u40
Former uni30 akc
Back to top Go down
mathfreak
Fashionista
Fashionista
mathfreak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:31 pm

Welcome to LTL! How is it going?
Back to top Go down
akc
Reject
Reject
akc

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:34 pm

i m LTL new player how r u
Back to top Go down
igor1911
Bartender
Bartender
igor1911

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 4:36 pm

mathfreak is our old member, but he just started here so he need some pushing you know Very Happy so, i ask you for him - will you push him a bit? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mathfreak
Fashionista
Fashionista
mathfreak

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:18 pm

igor1911 wrote:
mathfreak is our old member, but he just started here so he need some pushing you know Very Happy so, i ask you for him - will you push him a bit? Very Happy Very Happy

Actually, in this case, it would be known as pulling. :p

I'm feeling great. Do you want to share anything about yourself (no sensitive information, please!)?
Back to top Go down
igor1911
Bartender
Bartender
igor1911

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:34 pm

mathfreak wrote:
igor1911 wrote:

Actually, in this case, it would be known as pulling. :p

I'm feeling great. Do you want to share anything about yourself (no sensitive information, please!)?

are you talking to me? Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Apr 2010, 4:23 pm

edit - admin deletes five posts

Guys, go spam an internal member's thread, not the diplomacy thread.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aodhfin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 2:11 pm

Just curious, but what is LTL and the OGame exactly?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 3:44 pm

OGame is a text-based, resource-management and space-war themed massively multiplayer online browser game.

LTL is one of many alliances (gaming clans) that play OGame.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Dave
Wingman
Wingman
Sgt Dave

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Apr 2010, 5:38 pm

wow that was excellently worded
Back to top Go down
snaky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 9:49 pm

oh i see how it is forum moderators. delete my account on here so i can't come back for old times sake D: lol this is TheUnforgiven76 / A Very Sneaky Ninja. lolssssss HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
Bartender
Bartender
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 2:09 am

not deleted, just deactivated.
Back to top Go down
sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 2:18 am

well i wanna get back on the forums Sad talk to all you guys again. i started in gemini universe today and got the rank2 alliance Razz
Back to top Go down
sneaky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 8:20 pm

rank one actually ^.^ lol
Back to top Go down
Emperor

PostSubject: Just checking in   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 5:34 am

Hey you guys some may remember me some not but hows things in 40? you guys have finally got where my guys agreed to have a alliance between my alliance and the 35 section my uni 40 tanked so I let it go and focus on my 35 I am glad they fially said yes and it came to be on my alliances 1 year birthday in 35 so finally my first alliance ever and my hard a$$ work finally merged to be alli's well just saying hi o and Kippy is now my second in comand so anything you all need let her know and she can get up with me as I am running a crew of over 600 people helping clean up the Deep horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico and spend 97% of my time away from home so she is my go to girl thanks guys happy o-gaming.

O and a funny side note did you know there is a "Larger Then Life" trucking company I seen a truck last week with it on the I-10 made me giggle any way have fun
Back to top Go down
18P06

PostSubject: This is chucktfnorris   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 7:52 pm

Hello all....sorry I have been gone for so long :/ some crazy stuff was going on in my life and I am just now slowing down...I try'd to log in but my account is either inactive or deactivated...I joined altl in uni 35 and started all over again in uni 40 (have my own alliance atm) but anyways I was wondering if my account can be reactivated or something? thanks
Back to top Go down
kippy
Bartender
Bartender
kippy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 8:46 pm

I've re-activated your forum access to uni35...original user name.
Glad to see you back!
Back to top Go down
ChucktfNorris
Loner
Loner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 8:57 pm

Glad to be back Smile
Back to top Go down
Beefy
Wingman
Wingman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Oct 2010, 9:11 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
Dale

PostSubject: can i get back in    Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 1:23 am

Hey i am out of ltl uni 35 as i am doing something but am coming back in can you give me thebforum back plaese
Back to top Go down
Caldaza

PostSubject: Hi   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 2:48 pm

Hi, is there something else I need to do in order to join?

Have signed up here, and been accepted into alliance in universe 40

(caldazar)
Back to top Go down
kippy
Bartender
Bartender
kippy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 6:35 pm

All done. You've been activated and should be able to log-in now.
Back to top Go down
Djakku2

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:09 pm

Hello, it is Djakku, I want to start playing the game again, I left my account on uni 40 on vacation for too long and it got deleted, also been inactive on the alliance forum too so my account went inactive too heh. But alas my RL life is a complete mess again so it's time to get back into the fight!

What is a good uni to start again on? like completely from scratch. Where are ltl and altl most active?

cheers - dj
Back to top Go down
Mourir
Wannabe
Wannabe
Mourir

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:45 pm

I don't know where we're most active, but if you want to get off to a quick start I suggest Uni 35. 5x universe and LTL / ALTL is active.
Back to top Go down
dj <3

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 8:48 pm

bonza! i'll set up shop there xD cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.   Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Larger Than Life (LTL) forum.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LTL Forum :: OGame - LTL Non-Member Area :: General-
Jump to: